Each of our artists
Standards are based on the MHSG Advanced Education Program
- Master Artist – Advanced hairdressers at the cutting edge of their art, 75+ hours of advanced training, teach the educational programs, reached all MHSG master standards.
- Senior Artist – 50 hours of advanced training, senior standards and high levels of client care, assist master stylists with education.
- Gallery Artist – 30
advanced education, MHSG gallery standards. hours
- Junior Artist – Less than 2 years experience, MHSG standards, 20 advanced
, currently going through MHSG training. hour
- Apprentices & Assistants – Our Assistants are apart of the Apprenticeship Program. They gain education and everyday salon experience by working closely with our artists in order to work towards their license.
- Support Staff – Our Support Staff
consistof our Management Team, Front Desk Coordinators and Customer Service Liaison. They help book reservations, answer phone calls, follow up with clients and much more!
Sunday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Monday: Closed For Classes
Tuesday: 9:30AM - 8:00PM
Wednesday: 9:30AM - 8:00PM
Thursday: 9:30AM - 8:00PM
Friday: 9:30AM - 8:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM