Each of our artists are placed into tiers on our Career Path
Standards are based on the MHSG Advanced Education Program
- Master Artist – Advanced hairdressers at the cutting edge of their art, 75+ hours of advanced training, teach the educational programs, reached all MHSG master standards.
- Senior Artist – 50 hours of advanced training, senior standards and high levels of client care, assist master stylists with education.
- Gallery Artist – 30 hours advanced education, MHSG galley standards.
- Junior Artist – Less than 2 years experience, MHSG standards, 20 advanced hour, currently going through MHSG training.
- Apprentices & Assistants – Our Assistants are apart of the Apprenticeship Program. They gain education and everyday salon experience by working closely with our artists in order to work towards their license.
- Support Staff – Our Support Staff consist of our Management Team, Front Desk Coordinators and Customer Service Liaison. They help book reservations, answer phone calls, follow up with clients and much more!
Dulles Location Team:
Sugarland Location Team: