Here at Michael Helene Salon Gallery, our art is our passion, and brides are our talent! You can trust that with the help of our expert stylists your wedding hair and makeup will be exactly what you want them to be – flawless.
Customization is our specialization! We offer different bridal package options to cover the needs of any bride. Come into the salon alone, use our private celebrity room and enjoy some quiet time day of; or bring the whole gang and turn it into a beauty party! We also offer service on-site if desired, for an additional charge determined by location. Build your own bridal party package with our sign-up forms and contracts. Our written contract breaks down the services in detail and gives each bride peace of mind. Our contracts also display our pricing per service based on artist level. This allows us to build an individualized package for any bridal party with any budget!
When you decide to make MHSG part of your special day, the first thing we will do is set up a consultation. During your consultation with your hair stylist and makeup artist, you’ll have an opportunity to discuss what you are looking for and the details about your wedding day. We’ll take the time to get to know you, and let you get to know us, to avoid any discomfort. Once your consultation is complete, we will then schedule a trial for an adequate amount of time prior to the wedding. During your trial session, your stylist will style your hair and makeup as it will be done for the wedding. We will keep records of all the products used and take notes on all details. This way when the big day arrives, you can enjoy a stress free experience while being pampered like a princess as we help make your wedding day the way you always dreamed it would be, perfect!
Key Points That Set Us Apart:
- Custom Packages and Contracts
- Private or Semi Private Rooms
- Tiered Pricing Options
- Onsite Stylists Available
- Consultations with Detailed Written Notes
- Bridal Bag for Last Minute Touch Ups and Emergencies
- Follow Up After the Wedding (We also would love to have you share your images with us!)
Tips for Your Consultation and Trial:
- Bring images of things you like. Boards on Pinterest are great for consultations!
- Bring a picture of your dress. No need to bring the dress, unless you really want to.
- Bring any hair piece, headband, or veil you would like to try in your hair.
- Know all of your dates and times so we can create a timeline for your wedding. Do you want your hair done for your shower, bachelorette party and/or rehearsal? This is a good time to schedule those.
- Prepare detailed information regarding the services and people – bridesmaids, moms, even the groom or groomsmen if you want them looking fancy day of – that you might want on the contract. (This is usually drawn up before the trial via email, but can be altered at any time)
- Tell us anything else, such as your wedding colors, theme and style, to helps us determine hair and makeup suitable for your special day
Bring your maid of honor, mom, and/or bridesmaids so that we can show them how to put in and remove the veil, if needed. This comes in handy if you want to switch or remove the veil in between the ceremony and reception. We can also do it the day of but it can sometimes get hectic.
Wedding and Special Event Packages
Just the Way You Are (Save $10): $230-290
Trial Hair & Makeup, Wedding Day Hair & Makeup
My Guy (Save $10): $65-85
Men’s Shave, Hair Shaping with Gallery Stylist, and Paraffin Treatment
Power of Love (Save $25): $275-300
Hair Shaping, Trial Hair & Makeup, Wedding Day Hair & Makeup
Nothing Compares to You (Save $25-45): $300-500
Hair Shaping, Color, Highlight, or Shine, Trial Hair & Makeup, Wedding Day Hair & Makeup
**Additional charges will apply to onsite weddings**
Dawn, our Customer Service Liaison/ Wedding Coordinator, can assist you in pricing, availability and all other questions! Her direct contact information is below: