Each of our artists are placed into tiers on our Career Path
Standards are based on the MHSG Advanced Education Program
- Master Artist – Advanced hairdressers at the cutting edge of their art, 75+ hours of advanced training, teach the educational programs, reached all MHSG master standards.
- Senior Artist – 50 hours of advanced training, senior standards and high levels of client care, assist master stylists with education.
- Gallery Artist – 30 hours advanced education, MHSG galley standards.
- Junior Artist – Less than 2 years experience, MHSG standards, 20 advanced hour, currently going through MHSG training.
- Apprentices & Assistants – Our Assistants are apart of the Apprenticeship Program. They gain education and everyday salon experience by working closely with our artists in order to work towards their license.
- Support Staff – Our Support Staff consist of our Management Team, Front Desk Coordinators and Customer Service Liaison. They help book reservations, answer phone calls, follow up with clients and much more!